The Top 10 Questions that people asked. All here in this section.
What are cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and Dash?
Why get involved with digital currencies?
Worst part about using cryptocurrencies?
And more ...
Your Quick Start guide in you are living in Asia like Singapore or Malaysia
From opening an account and funding it, to the buy and selling of alt-coins besides Bitcoin, you can find it here.
What is Mining and what is the purpose?
In this article, we discuss the need and purpose of cryptocurrency mining and how we can benefit from it.
The worse part of cryptocurrency is that your coins can be stolen if you are lax in safety and security
In this article, we highlight the dangers of being lazy (stupid) for not thinking about the security of your digital wallet and what are some of the best options to safeguard thief and mischief
- Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin created in 2008
- Every day about 3,600 new bitcoins are created. Max 21 mil
- One cannot reverse a bitcoin transaction
- Year 2140 will produce (namaynyat) last Bitcoin.
- For the first 5 years, Bitcoin, grew from $ 0 to $ 1,000.
- Losing bitcoins without a trace is possible.